Thanks to Charlotte Carrendar of http://charlottecarrendar.com, I have been nominated for the Shine on Award! Being my first Blog award, I am more than grateful for this wonderful opportunity. I would like to take this chance to formally thank my followers that I have accumulated so far. Getting your comments and receiving your feedback every week really makes me enjoy what I do even more! Nonetheless, with great power comes great responsibility.
The rules for the Winners of this award are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 Things About Myself Include
1. I am passionately determined to become an on camera success,
perhaps the female version of Ryan Seacrest lol!
2. When taken on a date, I’d rather go to see a Horror/Action movie than a Romance!
3. My favorite time period is the 80’s! (I love the movies & music)
4. I went to boarding school for high school….and NO i wasn’t a problem child and my mother does love me!
5. My favorite color has been blue all my life, I actually really dislike the color Pink..it’s my nemisis.
6. I’ve probably seen the Star Wars Franchise more times than George Lucas himself, just kidding, but I’m a big fan of the films.
7. My favorite superhero (animated) is Batman. But in terms of movies, Superman (I loved the Christopher Reeve‘s movies)
The Bloggers I have nominated for this award are as follows: